Friday, April 3, 2009

Kembang..

Nih entry boleh bikin somebody kembang..heh heh heh..This morning at 5,while I was nursing Hannah,hubby suddenly woke up early and fried cekodok pisang,I was wondering "rajin plak husband I bgn awal".He then prepared 3 containers of cekodok pisang.I thought the other 1 was for us to eat at home while the other 2 for each of us to bring the cekodok to office.Turned out he wanted to bring the 2 containers to office because his office has 'makan-makan'. Cheh! patutlah rajin bgn awal..

Then at school I invited my colleagues to eat the cekodok pisang,they all said sedap,lembut dan macam2 pujian diberikan kepada husband I itu.Nih kalaulah I cerita kat dia,alamatnye kembang la..heh heh heh

2 comments:

  1. YO! WELCOME TO THE CLUB. :)

    wah, bila aku nak merasa cekodok halim nih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh..saya budak baru belajar..

    ReplyDelete