Friday, January 21, 2011

Alhamdulillah...she is 2!

2 years ago...

Mama was struggling to get you out from my tummy.

With the support from ayah,the docs,the medic students and the midwives.

At 8.49pm,you were out finally.

It was a miracle to see you and hold you for the first time.

I couldn't believe I'm a mommy..

It was a challenge to take care of you when you were a baby..

With lack of sleeps..but I didn't mind..

Day by day you have shown me your progressed

Fast forward to today...

You such a cheeky,clever and bring joy to me and ayah

Your progressed amazed me,

But sometimes you just like to make me mad with your behavior..

Hope you will become a good girl

And always obey our words...

Follow the good deeds..







HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING HANNAH!!












No comments:

Post a Comment